Siemens Sensation 16 Slice
The Siemens Sensation 16 Slice CT is among the most popular multi-slice, full-body CT scanners available. With the ability to perform 3D full body and cardiac scans in superb image quality, the Siemens Somatom Sensation 16 is the ideal choice for imaging centers on a budget. In less than 20 seconds you can perform cardiac studies with .75 slice up to 105 ms temporal resolution for a clear picture of coronary arteries. A refurbished or used Siemens Sensation 16 is an affordable choice to extend the clinical abilities of your clinic.
With the Siemens Somatom Sensation 16 slice CT scanner you can in a single breath scan any anatomy with isotropic resolution and have a clear image viewed from any perspective.
- Philips MRC 600 8.0 MHU X-ray Tube
- Scan Times; 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2 Seconds
- RapidView Reconstruction 20 Images per Second
- 70cm Gantry
- 60kW Generator
- Spatial Resolution; Up to 24.0 lp/cm
- Dell Pentium 3 Dual Xeon CPU, 292GB Hard Disk, 9.1 GB MOD,
- Flat Panel TFT LCD
- 450 lbs. Patient Load Capacity
- Software: ScanTools, ScanTools Pro, Bolus Tracking, DoseRight, Pediatric Protocols, 3D Small Volume Analysis, Logical Guided Flow GUI