The ARCADIS Varic
The refurbished Siemens ARCADIS Varic is targeted for use in orthopedics, trauma, vascular surgery and urology.
- Optimally matched, fully digital 1K ²-imaging chain from image acquisition to viewing and archiving.
- Automatic dose, contrast and brightness control with EASY (Enhanced Acquisition System).
- Large 19” high-brightness, high contrast TFT monitors.
- Extraordinarily wide viewing angle of 170° and a highly ergonomic mounting on the trolley.
- Monitor out interface for viewing on additional monitors.
- Fully functional multi-modality workstations. Multi-modality viewing allows you to access images from other modalities, like CT & MR.
- Supports virtually all DICOM* 3.0 functionalities, i.e., comprehensive connectivity with other modalities and clinical networks.
- All patient data can be loaded to your worklist directly from your HIS/RIS.
- You can query the archive using the search function.
- Syngo DICOM* Viewer for platform independent viewing of images.
- The X-ray tube delivers currents of up to 23 mA in demanding interventions. It also allows for over 50 minutes of fluoro time in low dose.
- Fluoro Loop* delivers an automatic replay of acquired scenes directly after radiation stops.
- With LSH* (Last Scene Hold), up to 120 of the last acquired images can be kept in a temporary memory and optionally stored in the local database.
- Ergonomic lightweight and compact trolley design provides better maneuverability and requires less space.
- Cable-free rear side and 180° rotatable monitors significantly reduces the distance to the OR table.
- Monitors can be adjusted vertically and horizontally for adaption to application specific needs.
- You get intelligent accessory and cable management, such as integrated CD and pen box.
- Easy accessibility to all network and video interfaces for direct connections, without any cable chaos.
- X-ray indicator is located on top of the monitors for best visibility from all directions.