This Refurbished Senographe 2000D is a complete modular system that offers the capability to acquire images in real time. With the Senographe 2000D, you can deliver high exam productivity, as well as potential dose reduction when compared to film screen. It takes full advantage of the digital technology from on-screen image display (non-diagnostic softcopy reading) to networking, filming and archiving.
Refurbished Senographe 2000D allows you to protect your budget and still get advanced mammography technology.
Take full advantage of the digital technology, from screen image display to networking, filming, and archiving.
Acquire images in real time.
Process images with desired variations of brightness and contrast.
Eliminate the need for film cassettes.
Image in dose mode, standard mode, or contrast mode.
Bi-metal anode tube
Maxiray 70 TD D Tube
Revolution flat-panel digital detector
Cables link gantry, generator, and the control console (for placement in separate rooms)
The Senographe 2000 D’s digital technology offers the capability to acquire images in near-real time and to process them (variation of
brightness and contast levels, auto-windowing, and image manipulation. It also offers high exam productivity, and potential dose reduction as compared to film/screen. The tube’s Rhodium spectrum is optimized in digital imaging.
Large Flat Panel Digital Detector
- Panel active area: 19.2 x 23 cm.
- Pixel (Pitch) size: 100 microns.
- Image size : In basic mode, 1920 x 2300 pixels, 14 bits depth. 9Mb per image, image size of 19.2 x 23 cm.
- Typical Pre-sampled Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) :
- 90% at 1 lp/mm.
- 75% at 2 lp/mm
- 30% at 5 lp/mm.
- 8% at 8 lp/mm.
- Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE): DQE (at 2 lp/mm) = 0.6 for Rh/Rh 30kV 14mAs
- Acquisition bit depth = 14 bits.
Advantage Windows workstation
- Senographe 2000 D’s Acquisition and non-diagnostic Review Workstations have been uniquely designed for Mammography on GE’s computer platform, Advantage Windows.
- Mammography-specific user interfaces and applications have been developed on this AdvantageWindows base.