Philips Brilliance 16 Slice
The Philips Brilliance 16 Slice CT Scanner is wide use due to its wide range of clinical applications. Its DoseWise system offers high resolution and low does capability. The easy-to-learn interface, aesthetic design, quick image acquisition coupled with affordability makes it an attractive option.
A refurbished Philips Brilliance 16 is a popular 16-slice CT scanner due to its attractive price and excellent functionality.
Since the market for used 16 Slice CT scanners is competitive, many of the 16-slice scanners for sale are too expensive for facilities interested in a 16-slice scanner. Med Image Systems can suggest the Philips Brilliance 16 to customers who need a higher slice count. The Brilliance 16 can deliver fast scan times and excellent image resolution at an affordable price point. The user- friendly Brilliance Workstation is also preferred.
Philips Brilliance line features the DoseWise system which provides the balance of the smallest dose possible while providing the highest quality image.
- Philips MRC 600 8.0 MHU X-ray Tube
- Scan Times; 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2 Seconds
- RapidView Reconstruction 20 Images per Second
- 70cm Gantry
- 60kW Generator
- Spatial Resolution; Up to 24.0 lp/cm
- Dell Pentium 3 Dual Xeon CPU, 292GB Hard Disk, 9.1 GB MOD,
- Flat Panel TFT LCD
- 450 lbs. Patient Load Capacity
- Software: ScanTools, ScanTools Pro, Bolus Tracking, DoseRight, Pediatric Protocols, 3D Small Volume Analysis, Logical Guided Flow GUI