GE Precision 500
Precision500D simplifies and improvesvirtually every aspect of your operation.You’ll accommodate more patients than ever before, thanks largely to aremarkably user-friendly interface. Generate images of extraordinary clarity with an imaging chain that features a 12-bit CCD- based camera and high-resolution intensifier. Conservedose with a range of advanced dose-management features. And transfer images and patient information instantly, effortlessly, through a completely integrated DICOM 3.0 connectivity package.
- Pediatric mode is a special pediatric imaging mode for small patients that is integral to the As Low As Reasonably Achievable philosophy. It allows for significant dose savings; 20% – 35% less than in the standard imaging mode with virtually no loss in image quality and up to 75% when combined to pulsed mode fluoroscopy.
- AutoEx automatically selects the optimized exposure parameters based on patient thickness, field of view and contrast media. On-the-fly adjustments help optimize technique efficiency and help ensure consistently clean, high quality images without overexposing the patient.
Flash Pad (optional)
Design that matches the rigors of an x-ray environment and the way you work:
- Square shape allows for maneuvering in any direction—behind and beside your patient—for ease of positioning and patient comfort.
- Two handles offer a secure grip to help prevent droppage and ease user fatigue.
- Single-panel, non-tiled construction helps eliminate blind zones.
- Fluid resistance, patented cushioning system, and carbon graphite materials help ensure durability, minimizing breakage and replacement needs.
- Large active imaging area means additional coverage, and can accommodate a distributed weight load up to 352 lbs.
Shareability and versatility that maximize your investment:
- Easy shareability means FlashPad can be used across compatible GE radiography systems.
- Built-in advanced application capabilities help ensure that your growing radiology needs can be met down the road.
Seamless connectivity for fast, reliable, and secure data transfer:
- Short-range, Ultra-Wideband technology coexists with your hospital’s information network so that real-time data is transmitted where and when you need it.
- Connectivity protocol complies to FCC wireless standards.
- Dedicated channel is equipped to handle large file sizes.
- Digital Imaging Chain
- DICOM- Worklist, Send, Print
- ABS Automatic Brightness System
- Generator Sizes 80kW or 100kW
- Virtual Collimation for Dose Reduction
- ROC- Remote Online Center
- Digital Spot Film Device
- Overhead Tube Hanger
- Image Intensifier- 12″ & 16″
- 12 bit CCD Camera (1024×1024 resolution)
- Patient Protocols Direct From PACS
- Touchscreen Workstation
The operating console groups all system controls and indicators into one ergonomically designed interface and a module for x-ray control, enabling communication and electronic management of all system components. A touch-screen is used for display and selection of all parameters for exposure control and digital image filming. An 18” LCD display TV monitor is used for image review.
The operating console is the primary control room input device. On it are the controls and displays for x-ray generation and for the most commonly used digital review and filming parameters. The console consists of a 19-inch color touch-screen, a hand switch for making radiographic x-ray exposures, an interface module for x-ray control including on/off and reset switch, and a set of lights to indicate system status.
The DR Imaging Option provides a digital solution for existing Precision 500D R&F rooms.The solution consists of a wireless detector, acquisition workstation and system interface unit that can be easily integrated into your existing and new Precision 500D rooms. The FlashPad wireless detector can be shared between compatible GE x-ray systems.